Brekky's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brekky's Forum

just a place to chat about whatever your heart desires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Am Legend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:08 pm

Awesome movie. Will Smith was great. Have any of you seen it yet? For that matter are any of you still going on here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:59 am

I saw it. I agree, great acting from will smith. However, all of the plot holes were really annoying. *SPOILER* If all of the bridges in new york were blown up, how did they get to the city without a helicopter or boat? And why not just go around since they were trying to get to vermont or wherever?
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:49 am

I wana see it, but I saw Sweeney Todd instead yesterday.
Maybe i'll see it monday or something
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:30 pm

Lukesed wrote:
I saw it. I agree, great acting from will smith. However, all of the plot holes were really annoying. *SPOILER* If all of the bridges in new york were blown up, how did they get to the city without a helicopter or boat? And why not just go around since they were trying to get to vermont or wherever?

the jumped the bridge duh!!! jk lol. i saw it in theaters and my dad downloaded it so i have it. i thought it was kinda dumb how he died... he could have gotten in the fire place w/ them and throne the grenade out once they were in...
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Way to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:08 pm

lol i wasnt planning on seeing it so dont worry
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4evernoturs
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:15 pm

I am but good thing i didnt actually read that
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:03 pm

OMG so i saw I AM LEGEND yesterday at Jasmine's house and i have to admitt that i was realllllllllly goodd. haha.
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:46 pm

yeah, you saw it illeagally
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4evernoturs
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Good for you! That's the way to do it if you're too lazy to get up and go to the theatre!
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:23 pm

I know right!
At least it was free.
I love illegal movies!
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Lol the dvd screener for movie critics got leaked to the internet a week after it came out in theaters.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Hahahah nice. Stuff like that happens like all the time now...
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:40 pm

yeah, that's what my dad got online, and they're not illegal where i get them from...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 4:09 pm

That isn't possible, unless you are a movie reviewer that the studio sent a copy to, or you have a liscenced theater in your house.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:49 pm

no, where i get it from there's a loop hole...
you see you're not supposed to copy a movie and put it on the internet, but where i get them they post files on the web which contain parts of the movie. a special program you get will convert these to one big file and you can then burn these on a disc (about 5-6 movies on one disc...) but you need a special dvd player to play these. (it has to say DivX DVD player)

I WIN!
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:50 pm

and you know that i'm right w/ this one luke... hahahahaha YES!!!
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:37 pm

You're completely wrong. That stuff is all real (the program you are talking about is probably RAR, could also be PAR2 or others) but it is totally illegal. If you are doing anything digital the movie is contained in files, just like it is contained in a different type of files on an ordinary DVD (these are called .VOB files). That is like saying it is illegal to sell cocaine but legal to sell suitcases with cocaine in them.

You won't get arrested or anything (for the movie not drugs lol) but if you are one of the unlucky ones that they subpeona the IP's of, you can get sued with an under $10,000 settlement (this is really really really rare so I wouldn't worry).
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:55 pm

And why do you just happen to know all of this Luke???
Your an Honors kid aren't you...
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:29 pm

the law is you cannot download a movie. i didn't download a movie i got files from a newsgroup. not the movie. so it's called a loop hole i would know because my uncle tells me this stuff he's on a computer 24/7. i think he would know.
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 pm

I'm on a computer all the time too and you're completely wrong. I use usenet also and dl stuff from it all the time. Though usenet is harder to to track than programs like limewire it as just as illegal. Those files you got had the movie in them so you did download the movie.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:30 pm

i'm sick of argueing this crap look believe what you will, i think i'll just stick w/ my uncle he's just a little bit older than you are sooooo i think he might just know a little more... but that's just the way i feel. believe what you will...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brekky's Forum :: Movies & TV :: Movies-
Jump to: