Brekky's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brekky's Forum

just a place to chat about whatever your heart desires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Across The Universe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

Across The Universe Empty
PostSubject: Across The Universe   Across The Universe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:53 pm

Ummm, where do I begin...... Well, this movie was good.... But hell if I know what the point of it was.... It was very different. It takes place in the 1960s. Lots of choreography and singing in it... Very nice soundtrack. Some great remakes of Beatles songs in there.. Coincidentally, I found it interesting that the word "Beatles" was never spoken in the entire movie... I also found it cool that some of the characters in the movie represented rock artists from the era (Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendix). Well anyway, I enjoyed this movie. Have any of you guys seen it? It's worth checking out if you haven't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:57 pm

I saw it a month or so ago. It was great, and there were so many ways they could have screwed it up. They even somehow included by favorite beatles song that no one has ever heard of (Oh, Darling).
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 am

I know that song. It's on Abbey Road. Then again I'm like the hugest Beatles fan out there. I have all their studio albums lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Beatles freaks... jk lol. what is this movie about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across The Universe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brekky's Forum :: Movies & TV :: Movies-
Jump to: