Brekky's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brekky's Forum

just a place to chat about whatever your heart desires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cloverfield

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Cloverfield Cloverfield_ver2

Ok, so this movie basically sucked. My mom and I bought it On Demand today, and the whole thing is shot on this hand held camcorder. Its so hard to see whats actually happening, because the guy filming everything is always running, or completely oblivious to where the camera is facing. Also the whoel thing is during the night, which also lends to the "i can't see" dilema.
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:59 am

This seems to be the sort of movie you either like or hate, depending on that you think of the style it was shot in. It's the same with the Blair Witch if you have seen that. I never had a problem telling what was on the screen (maybe it is harder to see on a tv screen?) and the whole thing with the camera helped draw me in.
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:12 pm

Yeah it was extremely hard for me to see what was happening. And it made me dizzy lol.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:31 pm

I saw it today. It was decent I guess.... The movie was completely devoid of a plot... I could have come up with something better.. The camcorder thing didn't bother me too much. I actually thought it was a cool and different idea (though somewhat stealing from Blair Witch).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Sponsored content

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloverfield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brekky's Forum :: Movies & TV :: Movies-
Jump to: