Brekky's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brekky's Forum

just a place to chat about whatever your heart desires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Incredible Hulk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

The Incredible Hulk Empty
PostSubject: The Incredible Hulk   The Incredible Hulk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:18 am

The Incredible Hulk Incredible-hulk-poster-0

I've heard that this is much better than the one released a few years ago, and it stars the awesome Edward Norton. Has anyone seen it yet?
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Hulk   The Incredible Hulk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:52 am

Nope. Honestly, I'm not particularly interested. The one made by Ang Lee a few years back was incredibly lame. This one is probably better, since you can't do much worse than the first one. Still, I'd rather go see Get Smart or You Don't Mess With The Zohan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Hulk   The Incredible Hulk Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:03 pm

I saw it, and it was actually very good. All of the boring stuff from the other movie that shows how he became the hulk takes place during the opening credits. After that it takes off into a lot of great action and cinematography. Edward Norton did really well in it, and so did Tim Roth (I didn't know he was in it until I saw him).

Matt, you will probably like this more than Iron Man. There was a lot more action.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Hulk   The Incredible Hulk Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Really? Ok.... If you say so man...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Hulk   The Incredible Hulk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Incredible Hulk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brekky's Forum :: Movies & TV :: Movies-
Jump to: