Brekky's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brekky's Forum

just a place to chat about whatever your heart desires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halo Wars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

Halo Wars Empty
PostSubject: Halo Wars   Halo Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:34 pm

This is the fourth addition to the halo pack and quite frankly i believe that they are ruining it by making it into a RPG
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

Halo Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars   Halo Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:25 pm

Holy crap, Crazy T-shirt has returned!!! Welcome back, man. And yeah, it looks kinda lame to me....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

Halo Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars   Halo Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
This is the fourth addition to the halo pack and quite frankly i believe that they are ruining it by making it into a RPG

They aren't making an RPG (role playing game), they are making an RTS (real time strategy). Finally something interesting out of this franchise!

In an RTS you are the commander of an army of units and you play the game looking down on the ground from high in the air. You build a base to recruit men and build vehicles, and you have to defend your base and destroy your enemy's. You have to think tactically to do any good in these games.

I'm not sure how this can possibly work well on a controller. RTS games need fine control or you get really irritated trying to maneuver hundreds of men with a blunt instrument.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

Halo Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars   Halo Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Yeah I've seen some previews for it. Looks kinda lame IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

Halo Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars   Halo Wars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 pm

Lukesed wrote:
Crazy T-Shirt wrote:

They aren't making an RPG (role playing game), they are making an RTS (real time strategy). Finally something interesting out of this franchise!

In an RTS you are the commander of an army of units and you play the game looking down on the ground from high in the air. You build a base to recruit men and build vehicles, and you have to defend your base and destroy your enemy's. You have to think tactically to do any good in these games.

I'm not sure how this can possibly work well on a controller. RTS games need fine control or you get really irritated trying to maneuver hundreds of men with a blunt instrument.

well luke i have played your RTS games such as Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth on Xbox 360 and i must say they are true and utter crap... anyone who has played the first 3 Halos should be dissapointed w/ this one... they had a great thing going w/ the FPS and now they have ruined it in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

Halo Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars   Halo Wars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 pm

BreakfastClub wrote:
Holy crap, Crazy T-shirt has returned!!! Welcome back, man. And yeah, it looks kinda lame to me....

it's good to be back... but i keep forgetting about this place... ctm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Wars   Halo Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Wars
Page 1 of 1