Brekky's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brekky's Forum

just a place to chat about whatever your heart desires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My favorite band.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 6:37 pm

My new favorite band is an independent group called Black Lab. They play a mix of rock and pop, with some occasional techno songs mixed in. They actually were signed back in the 90's and had a top 20 hit, but when their label got bought out they lost their contract. After a failed attempt to release a record on another label in 2002, they had to fight a legal battle for the rights to the music they were working on which they released independently as See the Sun. That album has a couple of my favorite songs on it.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:44 pm

ahh i've never heard of this band... perhaps i shall listen to them...
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:18 pm

I'm looking for some of their songs to download but there's barely anything coming up on Limewire.... Oh by the way Luke could you do me a favor and download the song "Don't Fear The Reaper" by Blue Öyster Cult? I tried on Limewire but all the files on there for that song are messed up. If you do please email it to me. thanks. But yeah anyway I can barely find anything on Black Lab in Limewire....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 5:36 pm

Like I said, they are independent. No one has ever heard of them since they late 90's, and they had a different style back then.
I have blue oyster cult on my computer, will put it online and PM you a link (i forgot your email).
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:27 pm

jeez, luke still knows how to do anything on a computer i guess... o hey what school are you going to now anyway?
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:26 am

Lukesed wrote:
Like I said, they are independent. No one has ever heard of them since they late 90's, and they had a different style back then.
I have blue oyster cult on my computer, will put it online and PM you a link (i forgot your email).

Ok, thanks man. I appreciate it. And I found a couple of songs by them on limewire
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:49 am

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
jeez, luke still knows how to do anything on a computer i guess... o hey what school are you going to now anyway?
John carroll
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:58 pm

ah... is it nice there?
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:55 pm

I like it a lot better than hcs. there are a lot more people and way more options for choosing classes. Also they are a lot more laid back with movies and music.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:32 pm

AMEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My favorite band. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite band.   My favorite band. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My favorite band.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brekky's Forum :: Music :: Artists-
Jump to: