Brekky's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brekky's Forum

just a place to chat about whatever your heart desires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HALO Movie

Go down 
+2
HiddenxEmbers
Crazy T-Shirt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

HALO Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:20 pm

Yeah, nearly every time anyone asks me a question, I don't give my views! I just straightaway like to a site that says an opinion for me!
*look through entire posting history*
Oh, look. I was wrong. I've never done it before. Ever. I guess that means you're wrong too.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:18 pm

w/e luke you always have some stupid website to prove your statistics: the debt increase, video games...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
w/e luke you always have some stupid website to prove your statistics: the debt increase, video games...
Wait, now it is a bad thing to back up a claim with proof? If I can't do that I might as well say halo only sold 1 copy (it was to you). Sorry, you can't prove me wrong on the internet, no websites allowed after all.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:01 pm

what? you're stupid websites don't prove anything it just means you believe what every website says as fact... and it doesn't mean you can just say that halo sold one copy that's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Apparently facts don't prove things now. The world according to cameron.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rhythm
Owie
Owie
Johnny Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Lukesed wrote:
The world according to cameron.

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_ballinest_of_theballa
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Lukesed wrote:

they aren't facts they are opinions of someone else's website.
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:56 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
Lukesed wrote:

they aren't facts they are opinions of someone else's website.
Really? National debt? And the best selling pc shooter of all time? Thats pretty subjective.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:46 pm

Lukesed wrote:

Hahaha right on man! You tell him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:36 pm

your national debt charts didn't even prove you're point and i could care less about some crappy pc game. and your religious tolerance webpage didn't do anything to help you either...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:26 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
.. crappy pc game...
From what I've seen of you, this is the single worst part of everything you post. You always seem to just throw in "stupid", "crappy", etc. about stuff that you have admitted that you have no knowledge of. It shows that you will talk strongly about that which you are ignorant of and nullifies any other point you may be trying to make.
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:59 am

go luke!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4evernoturs
Johnny Rhythm
Owie
Owie
Johnny Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:51 am

Lukesed wrote:
Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
.. crappy pc game...
From what I've seen of you, this is the single worst part of everything you post. You always seem to just throw in "stupid", "crappy", etc. about stuff that you have admitted that you have no knowledge of. It shows that you will talk strongly about that which you are ignorant of and nullifies any other point you may be trying to make.

Remind me next time I see you to shake your hand.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:56 am

Lukesed wrote:
Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
.. crappy pc game...

um i do have knowledge of it i know that i have no interest in playing a pc game that looks like a two year old made it. and you're constant refering to the internet sites just proves that you believe anything that is on the internet.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:58 am

Not at all. He merely backs up his claims, something that you apparently aren't very good at doing.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:01 pm

no unlike him i really don't have the time to be surfing the internet for sites just to back up my claims unlike him i have a life... sorry if i'm not a computer freak...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:15 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:

um i do have knowledge of it i know that i have no interest in playing a pc game that looks like a two year old made it.
You're digging yourself deeper and deeper. The half life series is so innovative in design that it has introduced many concepts that are now incorporated into virtually every shooter. For example, bloom lighting, scripted actions, modern enemy ai, and motion blur were all invented or adapted for use in video games by the valve team. You may not know what they are in this context, but trust me, you've seen them.

Quote :
and you're constant refering to the internet sites just proves that you believe anything that is on the internet.
First of all, my use is hardly constant. I usually introduce claims and only do the work of finding citations for them when they are challenged. In this case, I assumed that you would just deny everything I said so I looked for sources on my first post. You have proven me right, with your constant attacks on a game you have never played. I'm actually quite discerning with my research, to the point that I've had teachers waive the requirement to find paper sources on some of my assignments.

Quote :
no unlike him i really don't have the time to be surfing the internet for sites just to back up my claims unlike him i have a life... sorry if i'm not a computer freak...
Methinks the real reason you don't back up your claims is because that wouldn't be possible.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:21 pm

Lukesed wrote:
Crazy T-Shirt wrote:

um i do have knowledge of it i know that i have no interest in playing a pc game that looks like a two year old made it.
You're digging yourself deeper and deeper. The half life series is so innovative in design that it has introduced many concepts that are now incorporated into virtually every shooter. For example, bloom lighting, scripted actions, modern enemy ai, and motion blur were all invented or adapted for use in video games by the valve team. You may not know what they are in this context, but trust me, you've seen them.

Quote :
and you're constant refering to the internet sites just proves that you believe anything that is on the internet.
First of all, my use is hardly constant. I usually introduce claims and only do the work of finding citations for them when they are challenged. In this case, I assumed that you would just deny everything I said so I looked for sources on my first post. You have proven me right, with your constant attacks on a game you have never played. I'm actually quite discerning with my research, to the point that I've had teachers waive the requirement to find paper sources on some of my assignments.

Quote :
Methinks the real reason you don't back up your claims is because that wouldn't be possible.

i really don't care how deep i dig myself. i may be wrong in your view but i said i'm not gonna play a game that looks like it's made by a two year old with a title called "the orange box"

i really don't have the time to go looking for citations that prove my points because i'm only on this forum for like 5 mins then i'm done i don't bother looking up proof for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:00 pm

How the hell can you tell if looks like it's made by a two year old if you haven't played it? And why do you care if it is sometimes sold in a compilation called the orange box?

I think I heard someone say not to judge a book by its cover once. They must have been crazy.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Lukesed wrote:

I think I heard someone say not to judge a book by its cover once. They must have been crazy.

(By the way Cameron, that was sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:26 pm

And by the way I think I'll rent the game this weekend if Turok isn't in at the video store.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rhythm
Owie
Owie
Johnny Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:08 pm

BreakfastClub wrote:
Lukesed wrote:

(By the way Cameron, that was sarcasm)

Laughing
That was high five worthy.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:47 pm

Remind me to give you that high five next time I see you.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:45 pm

Lukesed wrote:
How the hell can you tell if looks like it's made by a two year old if you haven't played it? And why do you care if it is sometimes sold in a compilation called the orange box?

because that's like my sixth sense luke and i just really dislike the color orange.

they were crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALO Movie   HALO Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALO Movie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2