Brekky's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brekky's Forum

just a place to chat about whatever your heart desires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10 Things I Hate About You

Go down 
+3
Crazy T-Shirt
HiddenxEmbers
guitarXheroine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Lukesed wrote:
I was trying to make a point, not tell a joke. Just because you are doing what you believe in does not make it right, if what you believe in is evil. The majority of rascists are just wrong and ignorant but not actually violent, but the fact that these people exist to spread hateful ideas is the reason why lynchings occur when they are encouraging each other. This also goes for any other type of bigotry. Americans are ashamed by how we treated black people before the civil rights movement (and to a lesser extent today). I believe in 50 years we will look back on this time the same way.

"Hate leads to suffering." - Yoda (you can decide to find this part funny)

alright luke you son of a bitch you ever compare me to the kkk again and i'll kill you. i'm really sick of this you think that i would go and lynch someone cause they're gay? NEVER. this is a little bit different from the blacks i don't see us making gays slaves and telling them what to do. this is a moral issue not a human rights issue or whatever you would call the racism in this country.

don't ever compare me to the kkk again if you had balls luke you wouldn't shoot below the belt...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:57 pm

Maybe you're so angry because I'm making you realize things you don't want to know. You aren't like the KKK. You're like the mild racist who won't say he is but seems to hate Barack Obama more than every democrat and can't explain why, or who wants you to see the Rodney King beating from the cops' point of view.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:40 pm

ForrestGump wrote:
Went right over my head, mate.
Laughing

I understood both his posts. The first one simply pointed out (in a humorous way) that hating gays is basically no different than being racist. In either case, you're hating a certain type of person for one ridiculous reason or another. The second post basically reiterated what he said in the first post, only explaining what he meant.

I'm just translating your words to the lame man's terms, Luke Laughing. And good comparison of racism and being anti-gay. You made a good point. I agree with you. We probably will be looking back at this 50 years from now and shaking our heads. Nice Yoda quote, by the way. Made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Johnny Rhythm
Owie
Owie
Johnny Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:15 pm

Thanks for dumbing it all down for me Matthew.

Remeber Luke, I go to public school
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/the_ballinest_of_theballa
Johnny Rhythm
Owie
Owie
Johnny Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:16 pm

And also, Luke, I do like your views on the anti gays vs. KKK, you made a good point.
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:26 pm

Quote :
Sorry that I don't already know, but who are you irl? I get it if you don't want to say your name online you can pm me.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:41 pm

Lukesed wrote:
Maybe you're so angry because I'm making you realize things you don't want to know. You aren't like the KKK. You're like the mild racist who won't say he is but seems to hate Barack Obama more than every democrat and can't explain why, or who wants you to see the Rodney King beating from the cops' point of view.

no maybe i'm angry because you're comparing me to a group of asses that murdered people and if you don't think i'm like the kkk then why in the hell would you even go to compare me to them? and fyi i actually want barack obama to win i think hilary clintons the anti christ.

http://www.dmoma.org/lobby/collection/w_logan_fry/microchips/images/Hillary_Clinton_L.H.O.O.Q.jpeg

took me literally five seconds to find this one guys so it must be true...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:

no maybe i'm angry because you're comparing me to a group of asses that murdered people and if you don't think i'm like the kkk then why in the hell would you even go to compare me to them? and fyi i actually want barack obama to win i think hilary clintons the anti christ.
You need to get your skill with analogies straightened out before you take the SAT because it really sucks. I didn't say you were a racist, so your opinion of barack is not relevant. I said you were like a person who thinks that, but against gay people instead of black people. And it is normal to bring in the extremes that a possibility creates into an argument in order to show a contradiction with the premise, it is called reductio ad absurdum.

By the way, a totally irrelevant but interesting fact: it is impossible to cut a large cube into smaller cubes without making two of smaller cubes exactly the same size.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:55 am

Woah, yeah I thought about that just now. Weird... Well, what if you cut the cube in half and then cut one of the halves unevenly? Like just cut a sliver off of one of the halves?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rhythm
Owie
Owie
Johnny Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:34 am

That was deep.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:48 am

Lukesed wrote:
Quote :
Sorry that I don't already know, but who are you irl? I get it if you don't want to say your name online you can pm me.

He actually did say his name in his introduction thread.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:33 pm

Lukesed wrote:
Crazy T-Shirt wrote:

You need to get your skill with analogies straightened out before you take the SAT because it really sucks. I didn't say you were a racist, so your opinion of barack is not relevant. I said you were like a person who thinks that, but against gay people instead of black people. And it is normal to bring in the extremes that a possibility creates into an argument in order to show a contradiction with the premise, it is called reductio ad absurdum.

By the way, a totally irrelevant but interesting fact: it is impossible to cut a large cube into smaller cubes without making two of smaller cubes exactly the same size.

you did not have to go to the extreme of comparing me to the kkk it was totally unnessecary and you know it. i am nothing like the kkk. i could say you're like the dickhead that never shuts up but do i go to that extreme? not until now...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:22 pm

What I did is normal debate tactics, defend yourself or admit you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:09 pm

unlike you luke i'm not a debator and unlike you i'm not shooting below the belt and calling you the kkk...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:59 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
unlike you luke i'm not a debator and unlike you i'm not shooting below the belt and calling you the kkk...

LOL. For the last time, I didn't say you were the kkk. Again I'm beginning to doubt your reading comprehension abilities.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:36 pm

you are comparing me to it which might as well be saying i'm in it. you might as well just say i'm in the ccc. (camerons crazy clan) we hate gays let string 'em up will be our motto...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:10 pm

Actually that would fit in exactly with what I said earlier, you would be the homophobe who wouldn't be a member of the ccc because you weren't violent enough.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:55 pm

do not call me a homophobe i'm not scared of them. i do not like the disicion they have made...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Things I Hate About You
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8