Brekky's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brekky's Forum

just a place to chat about whatever your heart desires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10 Things I Hate About You

Go down 
+3
Crazy T-Shirt
HiddenxEmbers
guitarXheroine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Shut your mouth fool. What if he was a member of your family that you cared about? Would you still be talking like that? I think not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:46 pm

well if i knew he was like on drugs then no i wouldn't really care he threw his life away...
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:39 pm

If he was someone you cared about, then you would care if he was on drugs. YES you put the signature on there!!!! Hahahahahah that was priceless...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:10 pm

He didnt commit suicide, did he?
I was watching Acess Hollywood and his uncle spoke out about how he didnt commit suicide....
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:17 pm

does anyone ever know the true story?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4evernoturs
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:40 pm

it's a rumor he committed suicide he was on anxiety drugs. i don't think anyone really knows how he died...
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:12 pm

He was on sleeping pills too
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:58 pm

well he might have been taking 10 too many pills...
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:00 pm

haha right. I'm sure he meant to overdose and leave his two year old daughter without a father...
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:12 pm

and leave behind his succesful career
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:07 pm

yeah brokeback mountain sure was successful...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:13 pm

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic, but the movie was extermely successful. It made well over 10 times its budget worldwide.
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=brokebackmountain.htm
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:17 pm

i was sarcastic but i have no idea how someone could watch a movie about gay cowboys... perverts...
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 pm

or maybe its teaching people to face the world of reality. would it be perverted to see a movie about a cowboy and cowgirl falling in love?? no! its a freaking double standard that society and the media practice constantly.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:23 pm

no it wouldn't be perverted to see two seperate genders falling in love cause that's how it's supposed to be... i hate gays...
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:59 pm

homophobe! what have gay people ever done to you?!?
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:13 pm

OMG CAMERON MY COUSIN IS GAY!!!
You know what dont talk to me. i hate you, cause you hate gay ppl.
Now what?!?!
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:38 pm

LOL at hating a whole demographic of the population for something that doesn't even affect you.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:46 am

um my cousin is gay too. she's freakin lesbo... i've never really had a close relationship w/ that cousin anyway... just because they're related to you doesn't mean you say "o well you have to except them for who they are... it's the way they're born..." forget that crap.

and i'm not homophobic i just really dislike gay people...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
um my cousin is gay too. she's freakin lesbo... i've never really had a close relationship w/ that cousin anyway... just because they're related to you doesn't mean you say "o well you have to except them for who they are... it's the way they're born..." forget that crap.

What I said still stands... how does that affect you? Since she is your cousin you obviously weren't considering dating her so why do you care whether she is attracted to males or females?
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:39 pm

gays and lesbians are just the same as everyone else except in their sexuality. thats all. if u are too shallow to accept someone for who they are, then ur a dick.
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:40 pm

HiddenxEmbers wrote:
Now what?!?!

i had an uncle who was gay but didnt know him that well.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Lukesed wrote:
Crazy T-Shirt wrote:

What I said still stands... how does that affect you? Since she is your cousin you obviously weren't considering dating her so why do you care whether she is attracted to males or females?

it affects me in that i used to actually respect my cousin before she CHOSE to be a lesbian. just goes to show that gays have a choice in what sex they want to be w/... if you choose to be gay then you've just given up on the opposite sex.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:32 pm

guitarXheroine wrote:
gays and lesbians are just the same as everyone else except in their sexuality. thats all. if u are too shallow to accept someone for who they are, then ur a dick.

well then in your opinion i'm a dick. but let me ask you... do you believe that God planned for us to be gay? i think not... i'll even use that cheesy line "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve..." and if you believe God thinks it's alright to be gay then i seriously question your faith... look it up in the bible there are alot of verses that show being gay is wrong here's 2:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Lev 20:13 (KJV)

Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
1 Tim 1:9-10 (KJV)
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:33 pm

guitarXheroine wrote:
HiddenxEmbers wrote:
Now what?!?!

i had an uncle who was gay but didnt know him that well.

maybe the fact that he was gay hindered your relationship... i guess we'll never know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Things I Hate About You
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next