Brekky's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brekky's Forum

just a place to chat about whatever your heart desires

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

10 Things I Hate About You

Go down 
+3
Crazy T-Shirt
HiddenxEmbers
guitarXheroine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:52 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:

it affects me in that i used to actually respect my cousin before she CHOSE to be a lesbian. just goes to show that gays have a choice in what sex they want to be w/... if you choose to be gay then you've just given up on the opposite sex.
But it didn't affect you at all. You chose to stop respecting her. It's not like she stole something, lied, or attacked somebody. The fact that she, at some point, realized that she was attracted to other women rather than men had absolutely no impact on any other part of her character. Even if being gay is somehow a choice, and a bad choice at that, it still doesn't mean much anything about the people who choose it.

I personally think that an xbox 360 is a much better choice for a new console than a ps3. I even think that people that bought a ps3 probably made a stupid mistake. But I don't dislike people just because of what kind of console they prefer, let alone hate them for it. This is the same way I look at gender orientation. It's just a preference that isn't the same as mine. And breaking the commandments about this is the same as breaking any other obscure biblical commandment (eat only fish on sundays, stone your son to death if he talks back to you, don't let women into the church if they are on their period, etc). It's certainly nothing to hate or refuse to associate with someone for.
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:00 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
guitarXheroine wrote:
HiddenxEmbers wrote:
OMG CAMERON MY COUSIN IS GAY!!!
You know what dont talk to me. i hate you, cause you hate gay ppl.
Now what?!?!

i had an uncle who was gay but didnt know him that well.

maybe the fact that he was gay hindered your relationship... i guess we'll never know...

or its the fact that he died when i was 7 years old dick head and he lived in florida.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/4evernoturs
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:05 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
guitarXheroine wrote:
gays and lesbians are just the same as everyone else except in their sexuality. thats all. if u are too shallow to accept someone for who they are, then ur a dick.

well then in your opinion i'm a dick. but let me ask you... do you believe that God planned for us to be gay? i think not... i'll even use that cheesy line "God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve..." and if you believe God thinks it's alright to be gay then i seriously question your faith... look it up in the bible there are alot of verses that show being gay is wrong here's 2:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Lev 20:13 (KJV)

Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
1 Tim 1:9-10 (KJV)

well God is supposed to love everyone no matter what. gays and lesbians dont choose their sexualtiy, its just who they are. and the bible isnt filled with things that God has said himself. it is written about things people that said that they were sent by God, but how do we know that what they said is in fact God's law? no one knows truly what God wants until you die and go to heaven and meet him urself, thats if you do go to heaven.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:25 pm

hm the truth is God does love everyone, but if you practice homosexuality eventually he gives up on you and lets you do what you want... and those people were prophets and apostles sent by God to tell us what he wants. if they didn't write God's Word then who did? anyone can know what God wants if they read the Bible....
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:44 pm

well according to the bible God wants everyone to love each other and accept each other. i dont see you doing that. Jesus accepted and loved those that were shunned by society. i dont see you doing that. God wants everyone to be loved, even the sinners.
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
hm the truth is God does love everyone, but if you practice homosexuality eventually he gives up on you and lets you do what you want... and those people were prophets and apostles sent by God to tell us what he wants. if they didn't write God's Word then who did? anyone can know what God wants if they read the Bible....

What do you mean "practice"? its not something you can work on.
And you dont chose to be gay. Did you chose to be straight?
Its like someone disliking you because ur straight...like wtf?
And God doesnt give up on ppl moron, if you love someone then you dont ever give up on them. Tell me where in the Bible it says that God will give up on you if you are gay? Go ahead and tell me Cameron. Tell me where it says God will give up on you if you do anything displeasing to him.
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:57 pm

Oh and sorry for calling you a moron, your just extremely narrow minded
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:49 pm

alright a practice is not to just get better at something, it's something you constantly do. and yes you do choose to be gay, as i already showed you that w/ my cousin... and yes i did choose to be straight as a matter of fact. and i'm not gonna keep looking up bible verses if you're not gonna listen to them.

and if god thinks of us as his children. then what if you had a child and you commanded them not to do something but instead the child didn't listen and kept doing it are you just gonna keep telling him to stop until you're red in the face? cause i'm not gonna waste my time on them if i KNOW they're not gonna stop. why should god waste his time if they refuse to listen to him?
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:53 pm

and luke it does affect me. how would you know what it does to me?

and how could you compare being straight and being gay to xbox or ps3? we're talking about totally dif. things... straights and gays are a moral issue not a gaming issue...

and luke all those commandments that you mentioned that were given to us were meant for people in that time. (before jesus) but then when he came some of our laws changed. (i guess you could say they were modernized or something.) don't try to pull this crap out on me. cause that's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:56 pm

guitarXheroine wrote:
well according to the bible God wants everyone to love each other and accept each other. i dont see you doing that. Jesus accepted and loved those that were shunned by society. i dont see you doing that. God wants everyone to be loved, even the sinners.

hmm. well i don't think you're loving me just cause i have a dif. opinion... and hello do i look like jesus to you? i bet there are things dumber than homosexuality that you hate about people that i could think is shallow... don't judge me...
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:30 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:
alright a practice is not to just get better at something, it's something you constantly do. and yes you do choose to be gay, as i already showed you that w/ my cousin... and yes i did choose to be straight as a matter of fact.
So one day you were like, "hey look, a model. I want to be straight, so I'll start finding her hot now!"

Quote :
and luke all those commandments that you mentioned that were given to us were meant for people in that time. (before jesus) but then when he came some of our laws changed. (i guess you could say they were modernized or something.) don't try to pull this crap out on me. cause that's just stupid.
If you can just decide that those commandments weren't for you why can't you do that to other ones?

Quote :
hmm. well i don't think you're loving me just cause i have a dif. opinion... and hello do i look like jesus to you? i bet there are things dumber than homosexuality that you hate about people that i could think is shallow... don't judge me...
So basically at this point you've said that your hatred of gay people is (a) dumb and (b) ungodly. See, reasonable people look at the sum of someone's characteristics and actions to reach an opinion about them, they don't look at one thing that doesn't matter to anyone (except for someone the person may want to have a romantic relationship with) and decide how much respect to have.
Back to top Go down
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:41 pm

i applaud luke! well said my friend! cheers
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:46 pm

YAY! LUKKKKKE!
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:45 am

Cameron, you and I disagree greatly in alot of things such as politics, but that doesn't bother me because you are my friend and I enjoy hanging out with you. But this is different. Don't EVER start dissing gays in front of me because I have friends and family who are gay and I take that personally offensive. They can't help the way they are no matter what you think the Bible says about it or what your personal morals are. They can't be attracted to members of the opposite sex, just like you can't be attracted to members of the same sex. That's how you were programmed and that's how they were programmed. Do you honestly think they would be gay if they could really help it? They go through hell all their lives because of people constantly treating them horribly. I could go on about this but you are too much of a narrow-minded person to listen to reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/breakfastclub98
guitarXheroine
Owie
Owie
guitarXheroine

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:01 am

yay matt!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:59 pm

YAYYY I LOVE YOU MATTHEW PORTER!
YOUR MY HERO!
and you're very correct in what you said.
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:07 pm

um hello matt i just said i have family members who are gay too. so and if you've read any of the former posts yes you do have a choice. i could choose to start liking men right now but i don't. they can but they choose not to.

and yes luke one day i did decide that hey that girl over there is a heck of a lot more attractive than you or matt. sorry guys but that was my choice you don't like it then live w/ it like you live w/ the gays and their choice.

fine luke let's say that all the commandments still apply it still means being gay is wrong.

and i look at their sexual orientation as to whether i have respect for them or not... just cause they're gay and you people think that they don't have a choice doesn't mean that you just accept it and move on...
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:24 pm

No. Nothing you said proves that you have a choice. Imagine yourself making out with another man. The very thought of it should disgust you. It disgusts me. There's no way I could ever be gay even if I tried. The same applies to gays. They could never just "turn straight." It just doesn't work that way.
Back to top Go down
Lukesed
Sexy Boobie
Sexy Boobie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Crazy T-Shirt wrote:

fine luke let's say that all the commandments still apply it still means being gay is wrong.

We better shine up the stoneing stones, they are in for a lot of throwing.

Quote :

i could choose to start liking men right now but i don't. they can but they choose not to.

That settles it. Cameron is a bi chameleon.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:07 pm

Hahahahahahaah! Way to go Sedney!
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:36 pm

OMG cameron. YOU CANT CHOOSE TO BE GAY. END OF STORY!!! YOUR WRONG. JUST ACCEPT THAT. YOU WERE BORN STRAIGHT, OTHERS WERE BORN GAY. GET OVER IT. YOU CANT WIN CAUSE YOUR WRONGGGG!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:44 pm

you're right i can't win because any time i talk you people refuse to listen so believe what you want and hate me for what i believe. and luke get to stoning every kid you see.
Back to top Go down
BreakfastClub
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
BreakfastClub

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:03 pm

I have been listening, but you haven't given any evidence that you can CHOOSE to be gay. It doesn't work like that. Unless you can hold a stronger opposing arguement, then I think you lose this one.
Back to top Go down
HiddenxEmbers
Owie
Owie
HiddenxEmbers

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:05 pm

Maybe i choose not to listen to wrongness.
And i dont remember the word "hate" being used in this discussion at all.
We're all just in disagreement with your narrow minded beliefs.
But w/e, its not like they're gona change. I just thought you should know your wrong and I HOPE YOU HAVE A LESBIAN DAUGHTER WHEN YOU GET MARRIED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crazy T-Shirt
WANTON SOUP!!!
WANTON SOUP!!!
Crazy T-Shirt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:07 pm

alright matt, a priest chooses not to be in a relationship at all. now how can he do that if we don't have a choice?!?!?! impossible you say but i say nay nay

and i'd never have a lesbian daughter cause i would raise her and say that being gay is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Things I Hate About You   10 Things I Hate About You - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Things I Hate About You
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next